Where students experience the ABUNDANT LIFE!
Ways to get your students involved:
We invite your middle school and high school students to our weekly Life Groups & monthly Youth Nights:
Weekly Life Groups
Tuesdays 8pm (NorthWest Campus),
Wednesdays 8pm (Seguin and City Base Campus),
Monthly Youth Nights
4th Friday of every month at City Base Campus
Why Youth Ministry is Important:
- Provides a safe and nurturing environment for young people to explore and deepen their faith.
- Helps young people develop a sense of purpose and direction in their lives.
- Provides a sense of community and belonging for young people.
- Helps young people develop skills and values they will need to navigate the challenges and opportunities of adulthood.
- Offers leadership training and fellowship and mentorship with other Christian youth and adults.
- Offers opportunities to serve others and make a positive impact in their communities.
- Helps young people grow in their faith and develop into responsible, compassionate, and faith-filled adults.